Following the Victorian Government announcement earlier today, Bay Dental Brighton will re-open on Thursday 18February.
The safety of our patients, staff and practitioners is our number one priority and therefore, we have strict protocols in place when attending the practice as well as adhering to the strict guidelines from DHHS on infection control. We want to assure you that we are going above and beyond to ensure that the practice is safe for when you visit.
Before any dental appointment, the following information is required:
- Have you recently returned from overseas, interstate or attended one of the exposure sites as per the DHHS website? https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/case-locations-and-outbreaks-covid-19
- Are you experiencing any of the flu-like symptoms affiliated with COVID-19?
- Have you had contact, directly or indirectly, with anyone exposed to COVID-19?
If any of these situations apply to you, we ask that you re-schedule your appointment.
Upon arrival at the practice, Bay Dental Brighton will ask you
- To attend the appointment by yourself (if possible)
- To maintain the 1.5m distance from others in the reception area
- To use a face mask to cover your nose and mouth whilst waiting to see the practitioner
- To use the hand sanitiser provided when you enter the practice
- To complete & sign our Covid-19 Declaration
- To handle your own health fund and / or payment card when completing payment
Bay Dental Brighton remains committed to providing the very best in care for our community.
On behalf of all the staff at Bay Dental Brighton, we thank you for your patience and loyalty during the lockdown and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Please contact the practice on (03) 9596 2092 in the first instance should you require any further information